Caroline’s Boxing Day Workout
Feeling energised after all the turkey and veg of Christmas Day (and all the bread sauce, Christmas pudding, champers etc etc…) here is my Boxing Day workout – feel free to give it a go any time of the year, of course!
This was heavy on the Valslides, they are a fab tool so do recommend them for home workouts but alternatives also listed.
Caroline’s Boxing Day Workout:
This was 40 seconds work, 10 seconds rest, 3 rounds back to back (you could rest for 40-60 seconds between rounds).
- Valslide Mountain Climbers (or plain Mountain Climbers)
- Valside side lunge with lat raise one side (alternative do dynamic side lunges alternating side)
- Valslide side lunge with lat raise other side (alternative do warrior jumps_
- Valslide reverse lunge and overhead reach one side (do regular reverse lunges on one side)
- Valslide reverse lunge and overhead reach other side (do regular reverse lunges on other side)
- Valslide jacknife (or squat thrusts)
- Burpees (yes, not sure why but I doubled up on burpees… Don’t feel such negativity as guilt but think it may have been Christmas pudding induced!
- Hindu squats
- Press ups
Repeat 3 rounds, stretch and feel GREAT!
This entry was posted in Workouts
. Bookmark the permalink